- Made of natural salt crystal from the Himalayan mountains
- Works as an air purifier by emitting negative ions into the air and light therapy to reduce stress and increase energy
- Each lamp is individually handcrafted and unique
- Sits on a beautiful wooden base
- Comes with a 15-watt bulb, on/off switch, and 6-feet electric cord. Ul-listed (complete lamp)
- Exceptional quality due to salt seem where rocks are harvested from the Himalayas.
Depth: 4.5 inches.
Personal Health Shop Natural Salt lamps are made from natural salt crystal from the Himalayan mountains -Works as an air purifier by emitting negative ions into the air and light therapy to reduce stress and increase energy.
Negatively ionized air drastically reduces the number of indoor airborne bacteria and dust. Negative ions also benefit asthma patients, people with chronic lung illnesses, and allergy sufferers. As well, they help improve learning, memory, and emotional well being. By creating a balance of ions in the air, they stimulate natural drive and healthy energy. Their colors create a pleasantly calming and warm environment.
WHERE TO USE?
Use them in your bedroom, kitchen, living room, hallways, meditation room, therapy room, waiting room, or anywhere you need positive energy. They are especially useful near your television or any energy emitting device.
Please make sure the switch is turned on before use.
Please wipe the outside surface with a dry cloth and then light it up, as Salt Crystals may dissolve slightly if it's not used for a long time or under a humid environment. Each lamp may be slightly different from the image product in color or size due to the natural variation in Himalayan crystal salts.
Lamps color changes dramatically when it's ON and when its surrounding lightning conditions change. Every salt lamp is going to be different and unique, that is the beauty and advantage of natural salt lamps. So because this product does not have a specific color, you may receive a crystal salt lamp that may not look exactly like the one pictured on this page.